Advisory cum order of containment of Covid-19 in Chamba District (dated – 05.08.2021) – Govt. of Himachal PradeshView Pdf
Advisory cum order of containment of Covid-19 in Chamba District (dated – 05.08.2021) – Govt. of Himachal Pradesh
- The District will continue to observe “NO MASK-NO SERVICE” policy strictly in letter and spirit by all. People with face cover/mask will only be allowed to board public/private transport and any other government or private establishment for availing any service/goods.
- There should be continuous focus on the five-fold strategy for effective management of COVID-19 i.e., Test-Track-Treat-Vaccination and adherence to COVID appropriate behaviour.
- All departments and stakeholders shall strictly comply with the SOPs & guidelines issued for various activities & sectors.
- All persons intending to visit State for tourism related activities are advised to carry their COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate (single or both doses) or a negative RT-PCR test report issued not earlier than 72 hours.
- All social/ academic/ entertainment/ cultural/ religious/ political gatherings including marriage celebrations and functions are permitted, up to 50% of the capacity, subject to maximum of 200 persons in indoor built up/covered areas.
- If any instance of violation is detected, the SDMs, Executive Magistrates, DSPs, SHOs and Compliance Officers appointed shall be competent to seal the shops/establishments for a period up to one week along with taking other penal measures.
- Any person violating these measures and COVID-19 appropriate will be liable to be proceeded against as per the provisions of sections 51-60 of the Disaster Management Act, 2005 besides legal action under Section188 of IPC and other legal provisions as applicable.
- This order shall come into force with immediate effect in the entire territorial jurisdiction of Chamba District and shall remain valid till further orders and will be read in conjunction.