Directive orders issued for both rural and urban areas w.e.f. August 3, 2021 until further orders (dated – 02.08.2021) – Govt. of AssamView Pdf
Directive orders issued for both rural and urban areas w.e.f. August 3, 2021 until further orders (dated – 02.08.2021) – Govt. of Assam
- If positivity of covid-19 in any area reached more than 10 cases in the last seven days the District Magistrate will notify such areas as total containment zones.
- Emergency services will continue round the clock and essential services including shops dealing with groceries, fruits and vegetables, diary and milk booths, remain open up to 5PM.
- Delivery of essential goods including food and pharma, medical services will continue round the clock.
- Opening of workplaces and business commercial establishments up to 4PM in non-containment zones.
- Functioning of government and private offices up to 4PM in non-containment zones.
- Private sector entities may take their own decision about attendance of their employees.
- Employees who have not taken vaccine will have to attend office as and when their services are required by respective authorities.
- Pregnant women are encouraged to work from home as far as possible.
- Covid appropriate behaviour must to ensure all the times etc.,