Guidelines for International arrivals in lieu of Covid-19 – Govt. of Manipur.View Pdf
Guidelines for International arrivals in lieu of Covid-19 – Govt. of Manipur.
- This Standard Operating Procedure shall be valid with effect from 16h December, 2021 till further orders.
- For arrival at international airports, land and seaports
- The guidelines of Ministry of Health Family Welfare, Gol issued from time to time should be followed. These maybe seen in the Ministry Website: mohfw.gov.in
- For arrival at home destination (Imphal Airport, Mao, Jiri bam)
- On arrival at Imphal airport or land road entry points of Manipur, all international passengers are to get their details on the Air Suvidha portal and to show (soft copy or hard copy) to the officials present at the receiving ports.
- The person must be on 7 days of home quarantine in Manipur, if not already quarantined since arrival in India.
- Testing will be done on the 8th day (of arrival in India) with RT-PCR.
- All such passengers testing negative on the 8thday can proceed for self- health monitoring for next 7 days.
- Passengers found positive will be isolated in a Government COVID Care facility.
- Sample of these positive cases will be sent for Whole Genome Sequencing.