Master circular dated 05th July 2021 for stock exchanges and clearing corporations – SEBIView Pdf
Master circular dated 05th July 2021 for stock exchanges and clearing corporations – SEBI
- This circular has come into effect on 05.07.2021.
- This Master Circular is a compilation of the relevant circulars/communications issued by SEBI up to March 31, 2021 and shall come into force from the date of its issue. References in the circular to the Statutes/Regulations which now stand repealed, have been suitably updated.
- The Master Circular is a compilation of all the existing/applicable circulars issued by Market Regulation Department of SEBI to Stock Exchanges and Clearing Corporations. Efforts have been made to incorporate relevant circulars issued by other departments of SEBI to Stock Exchanges and Clearing Corporations, pertaining to the areas specified in Enclosure.
- In case of any inconsistency between the Master Circular and the applicable circulars, the content of the relevant circular shall prevail.
- This Master Circular shall supersede the previous Master Circular SEBI/HO/MRD/DP/CIR/P/117 dated October 25, 2019, and is available on SEBI website at sebi.gov.in.