No lockdown in Delhi for now; Covid situation under control, says CM Kejriwal-Live Mint.View Pdf
Circular on special surveillance measures fir arrivals from Goa State regarding (dated -05.01.2022) – Govt. of Karnataka.
- In view of the recent surge of cOVID-19 cases in neighboring State of Goa, the following special surveillance measures are notified herewith to be complied strictly for all arrivals from State of Goa into Karnataka.
- Negative RT-PCR certificate not older than 72 hours (3 days) shall be compulsorily produced by the passengers travelling on flight, bus, train or personal transport, and entering Karnataka. This is also applicable for passengers boarding connecting flights from Goa.
- The concerned Airlines shall issue boarding passes only to the passengers carrying Negative RT-PCR certificate not older than 72 hours (3 days).
- Similarly Railway Authorities shall be responsible for ensuring that all passengers travelling by trains from Goa to Karnataka carry negative RT-PCR certificates.
- For all the passengers travelling by bus originating from Goa, the concerned bus conductors shall be directed to ensure passengers possess negative RT-PCR certificates, refer attachment for further details.