Notification dated 15th Jun 2021 regarding ESIC COVID-19 RELIEF SCHEME for Insured persons under ESI Act – ESICView Pdf
Notification dated 15th Jun 2021 regarding ESIC COVID-19 RELIEF SCHEME for Insured persons under ESI Act – ESIC
- Eligibility conditions of the scheme are
- (a) The IP who died due to COVID-19 disease must have been registered on the ESIC online portal at least three months prior to the date of diagnosis of COVID-19 disease resulting in his/ her death.
- (b) The deceased IP must have been in employment on the date of diagnosis of COVID-19 disease and contributions for at least 70 days should have been paid or payable in respect of him/ her during a period of maximum one year immediately preceding the diagnosis of COVID-19 disease resulting in death.
- (c )90 % of the average daily wages of the deceased IP, which will be called as full rate of the relief, will be paid to the dependants of the IP who died due to COVID-19 disease.
- (d) Incasethedeceasedpersondoesnotleavespouseorlegitimateoradoptedchildorwidowedmotherthereliefshallbepayableto other dependants
- (e) Theminimumrelief underthe schemeshallbe Rs1800/-per month.