Notification under by Clause (46) of Section 10 of Income Tax Act, 1961 (43 of 1961) (dated – 12.07.2021) – CBDTView Pdf
Notification under by Clause (46) of Section 10 of Income Tax Act, 1961 (43 of 1961) (dated – 12.07.2021) – CBDT
- ‘Haryana Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board’ (PAN AAATH6995H), a Board constituted by the State Government of Haryana, in respect of the following specified income arising to that Board, namely:
- Registration fees and yearly subscription collected from Construction Workers registered with the Haryana Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board as beneficiaries;
- Proceeds of the cess collected under the Building & Other Construction Workers Welfare Cess Act, 1996 (28 of 1996) and rules there under; and (c) Interest income received from investment.
- This notification shall be effective subject to the conditions that Haryana Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board,
- shall not engage in any commercial activity; (b) activities and the nature of the specified income shall remain unchanged throughout the financial years; and (c) shall file return of income in accordance with the provision of clause (g) of sub-section (4C) of section 139 of the Income-tax Act, 1961.(d) shall file the Audit report along with the Return, duly verified by the accountant as provided in explanation to section 288(2) of the Income-tax Act, 1961 along with a certificate from the chartered accountant that the above conditions are satisfied.
- This notification shall be deemed to be applied for the period from 01-06-2020 to 31-03-2021 in the financial year 2020-2021 and shall apply from the financial years 2021-2022, 2022-2023, 2023-2024 and 2024-2025.