Notification under Clause (46) of Section 10 of Income tax Act, 1961 (43 of 1961) for ‘Haryana Labour Welfare Board’ (dated -14.07.2021) – CBDTView Pdf
Notification under Clause (46) of Section 10 of Income tax Act, 1961 (43 of 1961) for ‘Haryana Labour Welfare Board’ (dated -14.07.2021) – CBDT
- The Central Government hereby notifies for the purposes of the said clause, ‘Haryana Labour Welfare Board’ (PAN AAATH2451C), a Board constituted by the State Government of Haryana, in respect of the following specified income arising to that Board, namely:-
- Contribution to the Labour Welfare Fund by the Employers and Employees;
- Unpaid accumulation which were due to employees but not paid to them within a period of 2 years by the Employer;
- Fine on delayed deposit of contribution and unpaid accumulation;
- Interest on loans and advances given to staff of the board; and
- Interest income received from investment.
- This notification shall be effective subject to the conditions that Haryana Labour Welfare Board, – shall not engage in any commercial activity; activities and the nature of the specified income shall remain unchanged throughout the financial years; and shall file return of income in accordance with the provision of clause (g) of sub-section (4C) of section 139 of the Income-tax Act, 1961. Shall file the Audit report along with the Return, duly verified by the accountant as provided in explanation to section 288(2) of the Income-tax Act, 1961 along with a certificate from the chartered accountant that the above conditions are satisfied.
- This notification shall apply for the period from 01-06-2020 to 31-03-2021 in the financial year
2020-2021 and also from the financial years 2021-2022, 2022-2023, 2023-2024 and 2024-2025.