Order dated 03rd July 2021 regarding extension of lockdown with certain relaxations from 05.07.2021 to 12.07.2021 – Govt. of Tamil NaduView Pdf
Order dated 03rd July 2021 regarding extension of lockdown with certain relaxations from 05.07.2021 to 12.07.2021 – Govt. of Tamil Nadu
- Following activities shall continue remain prohibited:
- Interstate public and private transport.
- Cinema/Multiplex, bars, swimming pools, schools and colleges.
- Entertainment/sports/cultural events.
- All social /political gatherings.
- Following are permitted activities with certain restrictions and exemptions:
- All shops are permitted to operate till 7Am to 8Pm.
- Government and private industrial exhibitions are permitted for B2B interaction only.
Dine in facility shall be permitted till 8pm with 50% seating capacity.
o Shops permitted to function shall follow the following SOPs.
o Shops shall have mandatory hand hygiene (sanitizer dispenser) at the entrance and thermal screening shall also done.
o Management shall ensure that the workers and customers wear face masks compulsorily.
o All shops and establishments using air conditioning facility shall ensure that the doors and windows are kept open for adequate ventilation.
o Specific markings with sufficient distance may be made at the entrance of the shops to manage the general public standing in the queue.
o E – Pass / E – registration for inter district travel shall not be required.
o It/ITeS shall be permitted with 50 percent workforce.
o Textile and Jewellery shop shall be permitted from 10Am to 8Pm.
o Shopping malls/ market complex shall be permitted to operate from 9Am to 8Pm. ETC.,