Order regarding containment activities and additional guidelines during the lockdown from 31.05.2021 to 09.06.2021 (Order dated – 03.06.2021) – Govt. of KeralaView Pdf
Order regarding containment activities and additional guidelines during the lockdown from 31.05.2021 to 09.06.2021 (Order dated – 03.06.2021) – Govt. of Kerala
- Shops and establishments which are permitted to function within the existing exemptions will be allowed to function on 04.06.2021 from 9 AM to 7:30 PM.
- From 05.06.2021 to 09.06.2021, only the following shops and establishments will be allowed from 9 AM to 7:30 PM, Ration shops (under PDS), shops dealing with food, groceries, fruits and vegetables, milk and dairy products, meat and fish, animal fodder, poultry and cattle feed, bakeries, those selling building materials including electrical and plumbing equipment, raw materials for industries including packing materials.
- Scrap shops will be allowed to function on 04.06.2021 alone from 9 AM to 7:30 PM for removing existing stock.
- Cleaning workers will be allowed to work in private establishments also during the lockdown period.
- The date of reopening of various Government establishments with minimum staff upto 50% of strength mentioned in the Government order 4th above stands postponed from 7.6.2021 to 10.6.2021.
- Office bearers of Residents’ Associations in flats should be vigilant to ensure in-house containment activities. They should display the flat number where a COVID-19 case is reported and the same shall be intimated to the health
- Authorities promptly. However, utmost care should be taken to ensure that the COVID-19 affected persons are not ostracised.
- Cutting and transportation of Rubber Wood and replantation are permitted.
- COVID-19 negative test result is not required for travel of any person (including delivery agents) within Kerala. However, RT-PCR test negative certificate is mandatory for persons coming to Kerala from other States.