Order regarding Covid restrictions up to 15.06.2021 (order dated – 08.06.2021) – Govt. of PunjabView Pdf
Order regarding Covid restrictions up to 15.06.2021 (order dated – 08.06.2021) – Govt. of Punjab
- Following restrictions are imposed to be strictly up to 15.06.2021.
- Daily Night curfew from 7Pm to 5Am and Sunday curfew (from 7PM to Saturday up to 5PAM on Monday) to be imposed throughout the state.
- Persons taking flights into the state should carry either vaccination certificate or RT PCT report not more than 72 Hrs old.
- All Shops including those in malls and multiplexes etc. may remain till 6PM and restaurants/ Hotels/Dhabas etc. only for take away /home delivery allowed up to 9PM.
- Private offices permitted to function at 50% capacity.
- Hospitals, vertinary hospitals and all establishments, both in public and private sector, related to manufacture and supply of all medicines and medical equipment.
- Shops dealing with supply of essential goods, milks dairy and poultry products like bread, eggs, meat etc. and vegetables, fruits etc.
- Shops/establishment selling industrial material including raw materials, inter-me diaries as well as shops /establishments engaged in export and import activites.
- Activities of manufacturing industry, commercial & private establishments and services given including movement of all their employees/workers and vehicles carrying them upon production of requisite permission from their employers:-
- Telecommunication, Internet services, broadcasting and cable services, IT and IT enables services.
- Delivery of all essential goods including food, pharma, medical equipment’s.
- Petrol pumps, LPG etc.
- Cold storage, warehousing, power generation, transmission and distribution units and services. ETC.,