Order regarding exemptions and restrictions during lockdown (Order dated – 15.06.2021) – Govt. of KeralaView Pdf
Order regarding exemptions and restrictions during lockdown (Order dated – 15.06.2021) – Govt. of Kerala
- After assessing the current situation of the pandemic spread and Test Positivity Rate in various districts of the state, the undersigned, in his capacity as Chairman of the State Executive Committee of State Disaster Management Authority, in exercise of the powers under Sec 20(3) of the Disaster Management Act-2005, hereby enforce the restrictions as detailed in the Annexure from 00:00 Hrs of 17th June 2021 until further
- orders, after categorizing the Local Self Government Institutions, on the basis of average weekly TPR, as follows:
- Average TPR below 8 percent (Areas with low spread)
- Average TPR between 8 and 20 percent (Areas with Moderate spread)
- Average TPR between 20 and 30 percent (Areas with high spread)
- Average TPR above 30 percent (Areas with critical spread)
- District Administration should analyse the weekly Test Positivity Rate of each Local Self Government Institution and publish the categorized list on every Wednesday.
- Health Department should fix the testing targets for each LSGI on the basis of the TPR in that LSGI and carry out testing and quarantine to prevent the spread of COVID-19 such that the person who tests positive first in a dwelling, where facility for room quarantine (including equipment like pulse oximeter) is not available, shall be shifted to the CFLTC, DCC for quarantine immediately.