Order regarding extension of curfew in East Khasi hills from 31.05.2021 to 07.06.2021 with guidelines (order dated – 29.05.2021) – Govt. of MeghalayaView Pdf
Order regarding extension of curfew in East Khasi hills from 31.05.2021 to 07.06.2021 with guidelines (order dated – 29.05.2021) – Govt. of Meghalaya
- Inter-District Movement of person is not permitted. No person is to step out without valid reasons. Vehicles plying without passes will be liable for strict penalties. Any one in defiance of orders is liable for arrest.
- Opening of essential shops will be regulated as per this office order No.C&S.2/CVD/2021/ORD/103, dated 29.05.2021.
- Political, public, social and religious gatherings including conferences, meetings & trainings, weddings and sporting activities are not permitted.
- All Post Offices are permitted on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th May, 2021 with limited staff. They shall close by 4:00 PM. They will furnish IDs to serve as car passes for the 3 (three) days.
E-Commerce activities, courier service and home delivery services will be regulated as per this office order No.C&S.2/CVD/2021/ORD/100, dated 29.05.2021
- Hardware stores will be permitted strictly on need basis and with prior permission from this office and will be regulated as per this office order No.C&S.2/CVD/2021/ORD/102, dated 29.05.2021.
- Funeral gatherings should be restricted to 10 persons only, with prior permission from this office.
- Health services including emergency services and vaccination. Person(s) moving for vaccination should be able to produce proof of COWIN registration and slot booking.
- Medicines and Pharmaceuticals
- Movement of essential goods.
- Movement for medical emergencies.
- Persons travelling on Essential Government duty viz.,
- Medical Teams and officials on COVID-19 Duty.
- Electricity, Water Supply, Municipal Services, Public Distribution System, Information and Public Relations, Telecommunication services, Print & Electronic Media, Petrol pumps, LPG Distributors.