Order regarding extension of curfew till 14.06. 2021 (Order dated -05.06.2021) – Govt. of DelhiView Pdf
Order regarding extension of curfew till 14.06. 2021 (Order dated -05.06.2021) – Govt. of Delhi
- All Govt. offices are permitted to function with 50% of staff strength.
- All Private offices in NCT of Delhi shall be allowed to function to the extent of 50% strength of their staff between 9 AM to 5 PM, on production of valid authority letter and valid card issued by their employer/firm/company. Private offices organizations are also advised to stagger the office timings and also stagger the presence and quantum of staff with an objective to reduce the number of employees attending office at the same time so as to ensure the protocol pertaining to social Distancing at workplace. They are further advised to follow the practice of work from home, as far as possible.
- All Malls, Markets and Market complexes (except Weekly Markets) shall open between 10 AM to 8 PM on odd-even basis viz. shops would open on alternate days depending on their shop number. This implies that only 50% of the shops (excluding those selling essential goods) shall be opened. However, shops selling essential goods including educational books and stationary shops, fan shops in Malls, Markets and Market complexes, are permitted to open on all days without restriction of timings.
- All Standalone (single) shops and all Neighbourhood (colony) shops and shops in residential complexes, shall be permitted to open on all days without any distinction of essential and non-essential goods/ services. However, the timings of the shops dealing with non-essential goods/ services will be between 10 AM to 8 PM.
- The movement of the owners and the employees / workers of the shops of all Malls Markets, Market complexes, Standalone (single) shops and all Neighbourhood (colony) shops shall be allowed, on production of valid I card issued by the employer I firm company or valid e-pass issued by District Magistrate concerned through online portal.
- It is further directed that all COVID Appropriate Behaviour viz. wearing of masks, maintaining social distancing, regular hand washing and use of sanitizer, maintaining health hygiene, no spitting, no consumption of liquor, pan, gutkha, tobacco etc. shall be maintained in all Government and Private Offices, Malls, Markets, Market complexes, Standalone (single) shops, Neighbourhood (colony) shops etc. If the aforesaid norms of COVID Appropriate Behaviour are not maintained by any office/ shop, then the said office / shop shall be liable to be closed in view of public health hazard for containing the spread of COVID-19 pandemic and the owner of the office shopkeeper shall also be liable for criminal prosecution under the relevant laws.