Order regarding extension of lock down with additional relaxations from 12.06.2021 to 18.06.2021 (Order dated – 09.06.2021) – Govt. of NagalandView Pdf
Order regarding extension of lock down with additional relaxations from 12.06.2021 to 18.06.2021 (Order dated – 09.06.2021) – Govt. of Nagaland
- The practice of ‘NO MASK – NO MOVEMENT and ‘NO MASK – NO ENTRY’ shall be strictly enforced by the respective District Task Forces and law enforcing agencies.
- Permitted shops and business establishments shall be allowed to open between 06:00 AM to 02:00 PM. However, DTFs may decide the timing as per the local conditions.
- Shops selling stationeries, mobile phones and computer accessories, garages for automobile repairing and shops selling vehicle spare parts shall be allowed to open on alternate days as determined by the respective DTFs.
- Regular religious services and gatherings shall continue to be suspended. However, prayer meetings and fellowships may be allowed in religious places with not more than 20 persons with strict adherence to COVID-19 appropriate behaviour.
- Administrative offices of Schools/Colleges with a core group of officers/staff shall be permitted to attend to urgent and essential matters.
- Private business offices with a core group of officers/staff may be permitted to attend to urgent and essential matter with the permission of the respective District Task Forces. ETC.,