Order regarding extension of lockdown from 31.05.2021 to 07.06.2021 (Order dated -30.05.2021) – Govt. of SikkimView Pdf
Order regarding extension of lockdown from 31.05.2021 to 07.06.2021 (Order dated -30.05.2021) – Govt. of Sikkim
- All state government offices, private commercial establishments, institutions, gymnasiums, markets and factories, other than those specifically exempted shall remain closed.
- Central government offices shall be operated.
- All activities / congregations/ religious and social gatherings, movement of people and goods and passenger vehicles including two wheelers, shall be prohibited / restricted.
- Factories, Industries, production units where in house labour is available, shall be permitted to operate. Such units shall provide accommodation to labour at one place so that movement from one place to another place is not required. Such units shall follow Covid advisory issued by labour department.
- Temi – Tea estate shall be permitted to operate with 50% of staff duly maintaining covid-19 protocols.
- Pharma companies and production units engaged in production of medicines, medical equipment’s are permitted to operate.
- Inter district and Interstate movement of people and vehicles including LCVs and other vehicles carrying essential goods. (I.e. milk food, vegetables, Petroleum products, medical supplies LPG Etc.
- Medicine shops/petrol pumps shall allowed to operate.