Order regarding extension of lockdown till 15.07.2021 (Order dated – 28.06.2021) – Govt. of West BengalView Pdf
Order regarding extension of lockdown till 15.07.2021 (Order dated – 28.06.2021) – Govt. of West Bengal
- All educational institutions shall continue to remain closed.
- All Intra state local trains, metro railway shall remain closed.
- All cinema halls, spa and swimming poos shall continue to remain closed.
- All Social /political/cultural /academic /entertainment related gatherings, groupings and congregations shall continue to be prohibited.
- Government offices relating to emergency and essential services like health care, vertinary services, law and order, court, power, drinking water supply, telecom, internet, print and electronic media, fire services, food and civil supplies including public distribution system shall remain open as usual.
- All Government offices remain open as per normal working hours with 25% of strength.
Gyms and salons remain open till 6Pm with 50 % attendance.
- Private and corporate offices remain open normal working hours with not more than 50% of the total strength subject to vaccination of employees, wearing of mask and maintenance of physical distancing.
- Employers shall make transport arrangements are required form their end.
- All Production units, mills industries including IT and ITES sector may function with 50% of total strength in each shift subject to vaccination of employees, wearing of masks and maintenance of physical distancing. Employers shall make transport arrangements as required.
Employers/management bodies/owners/supervisors of above mentioned work places shall be responsible for provisioning of all Covid safety measures including regular sanitization of work places, vaccination of employees and for compliance of stated directive and Covid appropriate norms. Employers shall make transport arrangements as required for their staff and employees from their own end. Work from home must be encouraged as far as possible and practical.