Order regarding extension of lockdown with restriction and Prohibitions from 21.06.2021 to 28.06.2021 in South Goa (Order dated – 20.06.2021) – Govt. of GoaView Pdf
Order regarding extension of lockdown with restriction and Prohibitions from 21.06.2021 to 28.06.2021 in South Goa (Order dated – 20.06.2021) – Govt. of Goa
- The following activities /establishment/facilities/events shall remain closed:
- Casinos, bars, restaurants, (however restaurants kitchens will be allowed to provide home delivery/takeaways).
- Sports complex/auditoriums, community halls or similar places.
- Gyms/spas/massage parlours/saloon.
- Cinema halls, theatres, multiplexes and weekly markets.
- Following activities are prohibited:
- Social, political, sports entertainment and other congregations.
- Gathering of five more person at public places.
- The following shall be some exceptions:
- Shops selling medicines/drugs and related activites.
- Shops may remain open from7AM to 3Pm.
- ATMS and customs clearances.
- All medical and health services/institutions.
- All Industries /factories and related activities.
- All construction related activities.
- Print electronic media, telecom service providers.
- The following advisory is issued for strict compliances:
- All non-government employers are advised to actively plan for and promote work from home for th employees working in their shops/establishments/factories and physical presence should be sought only if essential.
- All employers should enforce staggered timings of arrival and departure of employees and all Covid appropriate behaviour/norms should be enforced at eh workplaces.
- All employers are advised to ensure that employee with symptoms like cold cough fever or short of breath are to remain home and take appropriate medical care.