Order regarding extension of “Mahamari Alert-Surakshit Haryana” from 04.10.2021 to 18.10.2021 in lieu of Covid-19 with guidelines in Gurgram District (dated – 03.10.2021) – Govt. of HaryanaView Pdf
Order regarding extension of “Mahamari Alert-Surakshit Haryana” from 04.10.2021 to 18.10.2021 in lieu of Covid-19 with guidelines in Gurgram District (dated – 03.10.2021) – Govt. of Haryana
- In coming months, various festivities will follow one after the other till 31st December 2021 such as Navratri, Dussehra, Milad-Un-Nabi/Eid-e-Milad, Karwa Chauth, Diwali, Govardhan Puja, Bhalya Doo). Chhath Puja, Guru Nanak Jayant, Christmas and New Year’s Eve. This is a critical period as there may be a tendency to violate COVID appropriate behaviour during festivals, resulting in large gatherings, events, fairs etc.
- Therefore, adherence to guidelines to allow festivities in a safe and COVID appropriate manner especially in religious places may be strictly enforced by District administration.
- The following relaxations shall continue as permitted:
- Restaurants and Bars (including in hotels and in malls) are allowed to open with 50% of the seating capacity and adopting requisite social distancing norms, regular sanitization and Covid-19 appropriate behavioural norms.
- Gyms and Spas are allowed to open with 50% capacity.
- All shops and malls are allowed to open with adherence to requisite social distancing norms, regular sanitisation and Covid-19 appropriate behavioural norms.
- In indoor spaces, gatherings of upto 50% of the hall capacity are allowed with a celling of maximum 100 persons whereas in open spaces gatherings will be allowed upto 200 persons subject to strict observance of Covid-19 appropriate behavioural norms and social distancing measures.
- Corporate Offices are permitted to open with full attendance subject to strict observance of social distancing, Covid-19 appropriate behavioural norms and regular sanitisation.
- All production units, establishments, Industries are permitted to function. However they shall strictly adhere to Covid-19 appropriate and prescribed guidelines, behavioural norms and social distancing.
- Cinema Halls (in malls and standalone) are allowed to open with maximum 50% seating capacity. It is also advised that “No Mask-No Service” will be strictly observed in the District People with face cover/mask only will be allowed to board public/private transport and enter any other government and private establishment for availing any services/goods.
- There will be continuous focus on the fivefold strategy for effective management of COVID-19 i.e. Test-Track-Vaccination and adherence of CoVID-19 appropriate behaviour. ETC.,