Order regarding implementation of Covid-19 preventive measures from 01.06.2021 to 15.06.2021 in Nagpur Municipal Corporation (Order date -31.05.2021) – Govt. of MaharashtraView Pdf
Order regarding implementation of Covid-19 preventive measures from 01.06.2021 to 15.06.2021 in Nagpur Municipal Corporation (Order date -31.05.2021) – Govt. of Maharashtra
- All essential Shops that are currently allowed to operate between 7 AM and 11 AM are now allowed to operate between 7 AM and 2 PM.
- In the case of all non-essential shops (stand-alone shops & not inside shopping centers/malls), such shops shall be allowed to operate between 7 AM and 2 PM during Monday to Friday.
- Post 3 PM there shall be restriction on movement except for Medical and other emergencies, or for home deliveries allowed under the order dated 13th May 2021.
- All Government offices, except those involved directly for corona work can function with25% attendance in Nagpur City limits.
- Agriculture sector related shops shall remain open till 2 PM throughout the week.
- There are no restriction for cargo movements and deliveries to shops/establishments beyond the opening time of these are allowed for the purposes of replenishments of stock. There shall however be no serving of any customers beyond permitted times over the counter. Anyone breaking these orders shall be closed down till the period notification of Corona Pandemic is in operation in addition to fines mentioned in order dated l2th May 2021.
- Home Delivery through E-Commerce platforms (Essential & Non-essential items) will be permitted till 11.00 PM.