Order regarding restrictions for Covid containment (dated – 25.07.2021) – Govt. of Jammu and KashmirView Pdf
Order regarding restrictions for Covid containment (dated – 25.07.2021) – Govt. of Jammu and Kashmir
- There shall be no weekend curfew in any districts.
- The following measures shall continue remain in force:
- The public and private educational institutions are permitted to seek personal attendance of limited vaccinated staff for administrative purposes.
- The maximum number of people permitted to attend any indoor /outdoor gathering shall be restricted to 25.
- Night curfew shall continue to remain in force in all districts from 8AM to 7AM.
- The – (TTT) Testing, Tracking, Treating – three protocols must be strictly ensured across all districts.
- The district magistrates shall strictly ensure that there is full compliance to Covid appropriate behaviour.