Order to impose stipulations / instructions for graded unlocking which will be effective from 5.00 AM of 1st July 2021 till 6.00 AM of 16th July 2021 (Order dated 30.06.2021) – Government of OdishaView Pdf
Order to impose stipulations / instructions for graded unlocking which will be effective from 5.00 AM of 1st July 2021 till 6.00 AM of 16th July 2021 (Order dated 30.06.2021) – Government of Odisha
- 5 fold strategy such as Testing, Tracking, Treatment, Vaccination and adherence to COVID appropriate behavior shall be adopted for containing the spread of infection.
- Night curfew shall remain operational throughout the state from 6.00 PM to 6.00 AM every day
- During this period the following activities will remain prohibited:
- All educational, training, coaching institutions, etc., except as allowed by the Government.
- All malls shall remain closed.
- All religious places / places of worship shall be closed for public.
- All social / political / sports / entertainment / academic / cultural / religious functions / other gatherings. Etc.,
- During this period the following activities are allowed subject to adherence of Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for social distancing, and COVID safety protocols, issued by the Government:
- Home delivery by the operators / online delivery of all goods / services by e-commerce platforms.
- IT and IT enabled services (ITES) with a maximum of 50% staff (as far as possible to work from home).
- Data and Call Centres with bare minimum staff.
- Services provided by self-employed persons, e.g electrician, IT repairs, plumbers, motor mechanics, and carpenters etc.,